Sequels are rarely better than originals, and A Game of Shadows is not an exception.
- Holmes does not do much “deducing”
- An embarrassingly long list of anachronisms
- Unimpressive Professor Moriarty (Jared Harris)
- If in the first movie the slow-motion fight scenes were explaining exactly what is going to happen, here the “reality” goes not as expected — I quite like that
- Sherlock’s disguises are getting even more hilarious
- Stephen Fry as Mycroft “the other” Holmes (“You mean there’s two of you?”) is simply brilliant
- Gypsy music!
All in all, it still makes a damn good viewing. Good night.